Saturday, April 18, 2009

finally-my dream bottle


for the last 3 months i've been searching for "the bottle" that i would love. i've tried avent, green to grow, think baby, etc. literally i've spent probably $300+ and finally found my dream bottle. born free where have you been my whole life (well maybe not whole life- but my life with C). these bottles of course have one extra step of cleaning and prep than the other bottles, but it's worth it in my opinion. it doesn't leak, spill (even when dropped on the floor), and it comes with a travel cap so you can avoid any unwanted milk in your travel bottle bag. i heart born free {bpa-free}. all moms out there- do your own test if you need to but if you want to save time, agony, & $ just go with born free.


{enjoyed the day- it was beautiful in nyc}

current state of me: {i'm so excited for spring/summer, no more teaser days}
current state of C: {sleeping like a *baby* in his stokke-hopefully until 6:30am again}

No comments: